1. What is something mom always says to you?
M: No TV!!!
E: You say, “di di di doo doo di”
2. What makes mom happy?
E: The blocks make you happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
E: The blocks on the floor.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M: Laughing. Because I’m silly.
E: Tickle! Tickle makes me ha-ha LAUGH!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
E: No! *ignores*
7. How tall is your mom?
M: Very tiny.
E: Like this: *stands on tippy toes* Really REALLY tall!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M: Take pictures and do pottery and also me sleeping on you/her.
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
M: Plays “photo party”
E: Close the door!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
M: Yelling at kids when you eat cheese. WHAT? I don’t have anything else that I know to say!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: Not yelling at kids when she doesn’t eat cheese. (What?)
E: Like this! “Do do do do do”
13. What does your mom do for a job?
M: Blog. I think.
E: Your job is to build something and you don’t do something.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
E: Your food is… CHICKEN AND FRENCH FRIES!!!
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
M: Because she gave me an iPod.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Hippos. (WTF?)
E: *looks carefully at M’s ice cream pajamas* Ice cream!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
M: Look at the computer.
E: We bounce balls together. Hey, let’s bounce balls!
18. How are you and your mom the same?
M: My fingers.
E: Can we bounce balls?
19. How are you and your mom different?
M: I’m six and you’re 40.
E: Can you get a ball?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
E: I want you move your foot! I want a ball, mommy.